A city chick trying to keep her creative side alive! "All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." - Pablo Picasso

Monday, July 20, 2009

Back to blogging

My life is settling down after being away from PDX for nine months.  It's been a hectic adjustment from reporter to student and back to reporter.  I've spent the last six weeks catching up on my life.  It's so odd to have everything pick right back up where you left it.  I'll aim to get back to blogging here and for Sigmund, but only if you are all still reading!  I know it's been forever - forgive me!  Here's my first post back... check out the new specs.  My first "gucci" item!  I would like more to come, please.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Your mom will be the first to say I have missed you! Blog on - it is the only way I keep up. Love

9:24 AM

 
Blogger Audrey said...

Hey Anita are you going to the "Sock Summit 2009" at the Convention Center Aug 6-9??? There will be enough yarn to cover the world - what an event this is going to be. You must go!!!!

6:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google