A city chick trying to keep her creative side alive! "All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." - Pablo Picasso

Thursday, January 01, 2009

NOT Times Square

No - I didn't brave Times Square on New Year's Eve.  Instead, with all the doom and gloom around NYC because of the stock market, we ventured out to one of the city's many 1929 parties.  Fortunately, with the state of my bank account, I was able to repurpose my Betty Boop Halloween costume from 2006 and turn it into a flapper-esque outfit.  The mask is new.
The party was a blast - fun vintage music, fire dancers, you name it.
Welcome 2009!

1 Comments:

Blogger Merz said...

Hey! It's Kbean; I've just changed my name. I've also got a new blog, so that's why I'm commenting to let you know the new address.

http://mcdizzlescrzap.blogspot.com/

5:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google