A city chick trying to keep her creative side alive! "All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." - Pablo Picasso

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Parade Eve

On the evening before the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, all the giant balloons have to be blown up.  Fortunate for us, they do that on the Upper West Side (where I live).  The Columbia crew bundled up and braved the crowds for a close-up.  I honestly think there were more people crammed into this small area than were at the entire parade!
The one SHOCK of the evening: the position of Ronald McDonald and Helly Kitty.  (Yes, that's her backside... someone please explain to me how that happened?)

The trip would not have been complete without the a trip to the always raved about Shake Shack.  While I appreciate that they offer veggie burgers right along with a glass of wine, I wasn't all that impressed.  Come on - it's no "In-n-Out Burger!"  For that matter... it's no "Rocky's" either.  (For all my Idaho friends.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google