A city chick trying to keep her creative side alive! "All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." - Pablo Picasso

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dreaming of Storage!

So - I ventured in to Ikea this week where I discovered this:I thought this store was supposed to be cheap?
Leave it to me to find the most expensive thing there...
and to want it REALLY BAD!!!!!

But just try to tell me this wouldn't be the most amazing unit for my "efficiency" studio in NYC?!?! It's a couch, bed, pull out bed, under bed storage, and closet organizer all in one.

The price - $1800 TOTAL (includes 2 mattresses)

Think I can find this at the NYC Goodwill? Because that's my budget!

1 Comments:

Blogger pdxphotog said...

Yah, it's cute - but is probably super uncomfortable!

5:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google