A city chick trying to keep her creative side alive! "All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." - Pablo Picasso

Monday, January 22, 2007

My Very First Project

Don't Laugh!
(Ok, you can chuckle.)
These were the very first things I ever sewed... Aprons!
The back story: I spent A LOT on my sewing machine. (Let's just say I got taken.) Since I spent so much money on the machine, I had no money for fabric to begin sewing. So, I practiced on some cute dish towels and made these aprons. I was able to buy just a tiny bit of cute fabric and ribbon to add to them and make them look semi-cute.
I'm giving them to my Mother and Mother-in-law... they'll have to like them!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh Huston, I think there's money in the budget now for some fabric.

2:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google